Feb 17,2017
Ken Bell
Rachelle Aitchison
Feb 17,2017
1Let have been amazing throughout the process of letting our much-loved first flat. They offered really good, honest advice, helped us find good tradespeople to undertake the little that needed doing and even sourced additional quotes as they deemed the first cost for electrics a little high. They managed the letting and vetting process fantastically well and we are delighted with our tenants. Initially I had a parcel delivered to the old flat in error and the new tenants were happy for me to come and collect it and even invited me in to look around. A really lovely young couple.

1let genuinely care about their business and offer a brilliant service. No odd hidden costs or charges every month, no cowboy contractors, no dishonesty, no hassles or problems at all.

Extremely professional and just nice people!
Industry standard and I think well worth it!
By: 1LET
Feb 21, 2017
Dear Heather T, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review - we are all delighted to hear that you have had a really positive experience with 1LET! We realise when letting a property that was once your home can be a big step as there is most often going to be a huge sense of attachment to the property so to know Ken was able to advise and help with preparing the property for market is great to hear - we're glad we could help! And of course, most importantly you are happy with the lovely couple who now live in your property. Thank you for choosing 1LET!

1LET