Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
As a relocation agent I need to be able to trust the agencies I work with. Not only from a professional standpoint but also they are going to be looking after my clients (who are new to London) once the deal is done.

From the multiple time I have worked with Peter, Jay, Sue and Oli we have had nothing but first class service. They understand the challenges of international clients moving to London for the first time and always make sure questions are answered and there are no suprises on moving day.

I have recommended them on a professional and personal level to friends and others in the industry. Not only a trusted agent but also a team that is happy to go the extra mile for both their client and mine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead