Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
Do not rent with Parmars, I had an absolutely terrible experience which saw me living in mould ridden conditions for months. It grew everywhere & Parmars took no responsibility. They wouldnt allow me to leave my contract early, even though after cleaning the mould it grew back within a week. Had to stand on sideboards & tables, toilet/edge of bath to clean, took hours. No help from Parmars. Even with de-humidifier, windows open & heating on 24/7 the problem persisted, and yet I was ignored & given a leaflet on how to deal with it. Environmental health ordered them to check the roof space, and there is plastic sheeting in between the roof & insulation- which should not be there & is clearly causing the problem. I have lost so much money throwing items away (about £350 now) and Parmars are ignorning this. It is not worth letting with them when there are so many good letting agents in Leicester. Do not make the same mistake I did, I was stuck in a 12month contract & was told just as I was signing the contract that a further £7 p/month would be added onto my rent after 6 months! This should have been communicated at the first discussions of moving in. Also had to pay contents insurance (no option) but after reading it doesnt protect my personal belongings. I would not recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parmars Office 1! To leave a new review of Parmars Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parmars Office 1