Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
Lynn Dunlop dealt with my enquiries and was always polite when speaking to her. Over the course of the week I made a considerable amount of calls to Lynn and she dealt with them professionally, kind and well-mannered and always reassured me. She is a fantastic addition to Romans and I think if not for her I would be pulling my hair out about the situation I was in. I think that she deserves recognition for the hard work she does going above and beyond her duties. I also believe a bonus or some kind of reward should be given for her outstanding work. Due to Lynn being the wonderful person she is I felt at ease and now considers Romans as an exceptional company to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 5! To leave a new review of Romans Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 5