Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
During my dealings with Daniel Mason for the sale of my property there were a number of challenges faced which Daniel addressed swiftly and efficiently. He demonstrated that nothing was too much hassle and always responded to all enquiries either by telephone or email really quickly which was very much appreciated by Myself and my Partner. After completion I had to remove the sofa from the property which Daniel even offered to help with!....it was an absolute pleasure working with him throughout the entire process and would recommend not only Romans to friends etc but specifically Daniel to make the whole experience as pain free as possible.....thanks Daniel!!

We also dealt with Natalie Boyd as our Move Manager and yet again would like to take the opportunity to thank Natalie for all her help and persistence in what was a challenging few weeks. She would always respond to both Myself and my Partner Louise even if there were no definitive updates which is exactly what was required from us...simply knowing she was on the case gave us great piece of mind

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 5! To leave a new review of Romans Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 5