Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
The service provided by Romans, particularly Kelly Saunders over the last 7 years managing my property in Winnersh, has been first class.

Having made the move overseas I was a little concerned I was leaving myself exposed to potential drama associated with a long distant property rental. Fortunately for me Kelly consistently provides an excellent proactive service.

Kelly responds to queries in a courteous & efficient manner, providing professional advice on all matters relating to property rental, achieving 100% occupancy, and has been outstanding both in resolving issues that have arisen, and in terms of re-letting my property

I have no concerns about my property rental - everything is taken care off, Kelly deals with everything promptly, efficiently, and very professionally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 5! To leave a new review of Romans Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 5