Dec 08,2012
Dec 08,2012
I am buying Jas\'s house (see previous review). I agree with everything she has said, Nick and Natalie have held our chain together from start to finish. We wouldn\'t have exchanged yesterday if Natalie hadn\'t called ahead to every solicitor in the chain asking them to get ready for the phone calls. Exchanging at 5.15 on a Friday was not an easy thing to do! There were a few days this week when I thought the chain was going to fall apart and I was falling apart with it. Natalie held me together and helped me push to get the job done. They believe that communication between all parties is the way to achieve a succesful completion of a chain and I agree with them. Thank you Nick and Natalie!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 5! To leave a new review of Romans Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 5