Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
I spent ages with different estate agents in South Croydon, looking to buy a flat. Several of them were quite good and some of them, well, the least said the better. Out of all of them I found Streets Ahead to be the best. They were responsive, willing to listen, took an active interest and tried very hard to match me up to a good property within my budget. At some point I dealt with all the staff but the one I got to know the best was Gemma Sobey. She always courteous without being stuffy and had the ability to actually begin to see properties through your eyes, which was refreshing. She was very good at contacting me on a regular basis, she was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I found her to be very professional. If I ever owned an Estate Agency I would fill it with staff based on Gemma's approach to serving clients. She has now moved to Streets Ahead's Purley branch, so if you are looking to buy in Purley/Sanderstead way, see if she'll take you on!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon