Feb 08,2012
Feb 08,2012
I rented a flat as a tenant through Pembertons South Hampstead and then went onto buy the flat when it came on the market through Michael at the Maida Vale office. As a tenant, I found them helpful, friendly and efficient. We had some problems with the heating and they were very quick to get some plumbers over to sort it all out. When looking to purchase a flat, the agents were all very helpful showing us available places in the area fitting our requirements. The eventual sale was fast and well negotiated by Michael. Nothing was too much effort for them during the sale and they always responded to our enquiries swiftly. Having dealt with other agents in the area, I would say they are one of the best and would happily use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office! To leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pembertons Maida Vale Office