Feb 08,2012
Feb 08,2012
I bought my property through Pembertons and I have also rented out my property via Pemebertons and they have done nothing but ensure that the process was as painless as possible. They go above and beyond to attend to their customers needs. They cross all the t's and dot all the i's and show patience and understanding. They are one of the most personable agents I have come across and are always honest. You never feel as if you are getting a typical estate agents sales pitch from the agents at Pembertons.

They also get results. They had my property rented out at a fantastic rate within 8 hours of putting it on the market. This happened again the second time I was looking for a tenant.

I would highly recommend them and wouldn't have my property handled through anyone else.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office! To leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pembertons Maida Vale Office