Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
I am delighted to provide a review for Webbers of Minehead who greatly assisted me in the initial search and subsequent purchase of my new home in Porlock in September 2011. I lived some 135 miles from their office but viewing properties on dates to suit me was always accommodated despite, I am sure the need for, diaries to be juggled in order to meet my requests. Everyone with whom I came into contact with in the office was very customer focussed and always ,went that extra mile, to ensure my requests were met. I would particularly mention Sharon Jackman who was a real pleasure to deal with.

My search was eventually narrowed down to two properties, both of which required some sensitive and expert negotiating with the vendors to reach a purchase price which was acceptable to me. The agent took a very positive and pragmatic approach with the vendors and had sensitive discussions regarding the current market, the length of time the respective properties had been on the market etc; enabling me to purchase my property at a fair market price.

Initially I had imagined that it would be fraught with problems trying to purchase a property in Somerset whilst I lived in Oxfordshire but the agents were marvellous, dealing with any queries in a timely and efficient manner and keeping me thoroughly informed of all developments right through to completion.

I have, over the years, been involved in selling / purchasing some nine properties and this is the first time that I have encountered an agent who LISTENED!!! I would thoroughly recommend Webbers - they are simply the best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead! To leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webbers Estate Agents Minehead