Jan 07,2012
Jan 07,2012
I sold a property through Webbers in Minehead this summer. I was impressed with their level of service from start to finish. I liked the fact that all members of their team took the time to view my property, so were able to talk to prospective clients about it and answer questions immediately. All the staff are experienced and know the local area extremely well. I also found that Toby at Webbers always had time to answer any questions/worries that I had regarding the marketing and sale of my property, using his wealth of experience. I would not hesitate in recommending them as the whole process with Webbers was a smooth and thoroughly professional one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead! To leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webbers Estate Agents Minehead