Jan 08,2012
Jan 08,2012
I was responsible for selling the property as part of my deceased brother in law's estate. A problem for me was that I reside in the Channel Isles and it was difficult for me to make regular visits so I needed an agent in whom I had absolute trust. The market was on a downward trend and I needed to relinquish my responsibility for the property before the onset of winter. The property was in need of complete renovation,although structurally sound and the garden neglected, so I was fearful of the prospects. Webbers were faultless in fulfilling the challenge, they kept me informed throughout, persued the sale vigorously and arranged more viewings than I considered possible. When it came to negotiating a sale I found that I could rely on their advice implicitly putting no pressure on me to accept a low offer. Whenever I was able to meet staff face to face they were always pleasant, friendly and helpful. When a sale price was agreed, they conducted the conveyancing efficiently at a reasonable price. Their charges were lower than I had expected. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to a relative. Webbers provided a thoroughly profesional service with impeccable integrity. I tend to be a fairly critical person but when I receive good service I believe it should be recognised and praise given where it is due.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead! To leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Minehead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webbers Estate Agents Minehead