Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
I am a landlord with Mather Marshall Lettings, I have been for the past 7 years, I have found them to be extremely helpful, going more than the full mile to assist in any problems with my property. They have collected my post for me, which is not part of their contract, but did so to help me out. They have an emergency mobile on 24/7 and I have known them be disturbed at 2 am by tenants locking themselves out, which to be honest is not their responsibility. I have read some of the comments on this site and cannot believe they are talking about the same company. I was recommended to use Mather Marshall Lettings by an acquaitance of mine, who sang their praises, perhaps you cannot please everyone all of the time, but Mather Marshall Lettings sure do try, and I would not hesitate to recommend them again to anyone who asks me if I know a good letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mather Marshall Office 1! To leave a new review of Mather Marshall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mather Marshall Office 1