Nov 25,2011
Nov 25,2011
I am renting our my property for the first time, and moving away from the area, so I needed to find a reliable, professional Agent to offer me a full managed service as well as finding a tenant for me. I saw 6 agents from the local area and eventually selected Glenn Broadwell of Belvoir Lettings in Otley, West Yorkshire. I have found Glenn and his staff to be extremely professional, efficient and knowledgeable in everything they have done so far in finding a tenant and assisting with the renting out of my property for the first time. Glenn comes across as being extremely passionate about what he is doing and has a genuine desire to offer the best possible customer service and do a great job. This comes through in everything he does. He is always extremely friendly, and helpful and extremely patient. Glenn and his team found me tenants very quickly, managed the process in an excellent manner and kept me fully informed through every step of the process. Since instructing Glenn, he has been extremely helpful is sorting our all the checks and certificates needed. There are no hidden costs with Glenn. He does not add anything onto any of the services provided such as arranging certifications for Energy checks, gas etc - unlike some of the other agents in the area I came across. My initial experiences of using Glenn and his team in Otley to manage my property have left me feeling extremely confident that the propery will be managed extremely professionally, and looked after. I also feel that he will look after the tenants and do the best he can to assist them - which is a bonus when you have good tenants. Well done Glenn, I look forward to a long professional working relationship and would have no hesitation in recommending Glenn as a property letting agent or to offer a full managed service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Leeds North West! To leave a new review of Belvoir Leeds North West, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Leeds North West