Feb 11,2012
Glenn Broadwell
Feb 11,2012
This agent does not walk his talk. When I returned after two years I came back to a dirty house with door, window and cupboard handles falling off, black bin liners dumped round the side of the house, a blocked drain, black mould growing up my sitting room walls and furniture, a broken bathroom light, missing items, a stained fire surround (less than a yr old when the tenants moved in), a badly installed Sky satellite-dish with its cable flung over the roof of the house and a gaping hole through the external wall, and a general state of unhappiness to say the least! Even though he promised to check the tenants in and out of the house and take meter readings etc., I met them walking down the path on the day I moved back in! ¢â‚¬â€œ it was very awkward as they took the opportunity to have a go at me for making them move out! I was given £30 for these inconveniences - I would have much rather not have had to deal with all of this. Generally I found that if there were any compromises to be had he looked to me to make them.

Belvoir