Dec 06,2011
By: 'Lucy'
Dec 06,2011
I have used Belvoir Lettings in Otley for 5-6 years now. Right from the beginning Glenn has done a fantastic job in making my life as easy as possible to rent my house out. He has continually made sure I have good quality tennants who pay the rent on time and keep my property in good condition. Glenn has helped me organise repairs to the house without me needing to come up to Leeds everytime something needs sorting and as I live in Essex this is a massive help. Now he has a bigger team to help him, everyone I deal with is friendly, helpful and polite. It is a rarity to meet such a great team at a Lettings Agents, before Glenn and Belvoir I was on the verge of selling my house as it was such an inconvenience trying to rent it out. I couldn't be happier with the service they offer, they are worth every penny of my management fee. Long may they continue to such a fantastic job for me. I would highly recommend.

Belvoir