Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
I have been a Belvoir tenant for over two years now. When I was initially looking for a flat to rent in the area, they were very happy to show me around several different places until I found exactly what I wanted. They assisted me with all the necessary paperwork which took away a lot of the stress of moving and was very much appreciated. I have dealt with a few different members of staff for various reasons and have always found them to be pleasant, efficient and helpful. I have had one or two issues during my time as a tenant, but these have been dealt with swiftly and proficiently. Certainly, from a tenant's point of view, I can highly recommend Belvoir Lettings to anyone and everyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Leeds North West! To leave a new review of Belvoir Leeds North West, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Leeds North West