Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
I have recently let a property with Wolfs and have not one good word to say about them except how quickly they are willing to take your money. They are useless at sorting maintenance problems that should have been sorted before I moved, they have still not fulfilled simple requirements which were agreed to in my contract (And signed for by them!), and when I call them all they say is that they will follow it up. They never return contact when they say they will, unless it is to collect money. I will never use this agency again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
By: Sat
Apr 04, 2012
Hi anon, I have had exactly the same problems with wolfs who are holding my deposit and are very rude people. If at all possible please contact me on my work no 0121 667 8414, or e mail me at work on I am pursuing a legal claim with them and could do with your assistance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wolfs Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Wolfs Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wolfs Residential Lettings Office 1