Oct 26,2011
Oct 26,2011
How do they received the Sunday time 2010 Gold award? Am I the only unlucky tenant?
Since day one we moved into the rented property through lenwell we have discovered the shower doesn't work properly as cannot adjust the temp and turn on and off, the Kichen extractor fan doesn't work at all ( it is a open lounge kichen). We haven't been informed any of the problems and didn't receive the inventry list untill 3 and half weeks later. We have called the local office many times but as far as they concern they have done a good job.

By far the fourth week, the landlord/agency has no idea whats wrong with the kichen extractor fan at all, and took them three and half weeks to try to fix the shower. ( the plumer has been around 6 times).

DEF NOT RECOMMENDATE THIS AGENCY, MAKE SURE YOURSELF IS A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN AND PLUMER BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY CHECKING CARPETS AND WALLS APPARENTLY..OTHERWISE JUST PRAY TO GOD NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PROPERTY..AS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US
As far as I am concern, they are irresponsable, very unhelpful, unethical, money making only minded..
By: clairebear
Nov 01, 2011
You are not the only one with problems! We have the same issues I sent a email to them (and have proof) of a leak back in january 2010 and still nothing has been done! I had holes in my bathroom since being 28 weeks pregnant with my son and it was fixed when he was 7 months old! Balcony leaks downstairs and men have yet to come and fix everything that was back in March 2010 and still nothing and after all this and over £100 spent on phone calls to them and the building owners they still claim the dont know anything about it!
They are just making it so difficult for us to move and I too would never recommend them!

Hope your issues are resolved soon x

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lenwell Property Services Office 2