Apr 15,2015
Ewan
Ken
By: 'Maurice'
Apr 15,2015
As a landlord I am very happy with 1Let. They found me a good tenant at an increased rent and have provided an excellent management service. Communication is good both when I contact them and the monthly statement.

I would recommend 1Let to other landlords and tenants.
I am paying slightly higher than with other agents I use however not unduly high.
By: 1LET
Apr 20, 2015
Dear Maurice, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As a landlord who uses 1LET's services it is great to see your are happy with the tenant we found - and you are happy with the rental income your property is achieving. Also very positive to read you are happy with your monthly statement and communication from the team.

Thank you for saying you would recommend 1Let to other landlords and tenants and thank you for choosing 1LET.

Kind regards,