Apr 08,2015
Sue
By: 'Ayotade'
Apr 08,2015
Sue Day was the letting supervisor who provided us this amazing property. Sue is an outstanding professional, whom I first encountered about a year ago, when I was looking for a property and we were unable to find a suitable one at the time, and we opted to remain where we were. Sue kept in touch periodically and always remembered precisely what we were looking for, and almost on cue.....she prompted us when this one came on the market and was absolutely stellar in managing the communication, meetings, viewings, explanations, details and all. Overall, it's 100% due to Sue, that we signed the lease and have moved into the property. Additionally, support from Alice Warren on the documentation was brilliant and most recently, Kate has taken over smoothly. I see Riverhomes as an extremely competent Organization - calm, not fussy or pushy and will literally hand hold you through the entire process.
Pretty decent and within range - I have absolutely no complaints.

riverhomes