Mar 23,2015
By: 'Will KW'
Mar 23,2015
I had the best experience in my 4 years in London with Martin and Wright. The agent I worked with (Jay Hayden) was friendly, personable and knowledgeable.

He went out of his way to get us to the property and was swift with phone calls along with handling his boss, the landlord etc.

He was even able to get us in to the property to take measurements after we'd signed documents - perfect to let us plan our stress free move.

I'd recommend this agency as along with Jay, Chloe Martin helped get us through our paperwork quickly - you got a feel as though the office was working together to help us move (not like a lot of agencies where one person handles your account and if they're busy, you're in trouble).

All in all we got what we wanted - quick responses, honest up-front advice and a feeling like we weren't just another set of fees and keys.

Thanks guys.
Fees were up-front and well explained to me.
By: Chloe Martin