Mar 20,2015
By: 'Alan'
Mar 20,2015
We bought a property through FennWright. We first viewed the property in March 2014 and we completed in February 2015. It was a horrible experience of constant lies about when the property would complete, which would have been stressful enough if my partner wasn't pregnant but the fact that she was and we had to move into rented accommodation for 5 months while we were waiting to complete, it was ridiculous. They told us we were due to complete in September 2014 and then we got threats from the sales guy about the sellers putting the property back on the market, we told him that they should do that. Then he came back buttering us up again. When we were again looking to complete in January 2015 he told us that if we didn't we would lose the property and we would be back to square one, we again told him that we didn't care and that he could do that if he wanted. He again came back and buttered us up after we ignored his threats. I wouldn't deal with them again, absolutely no way. Very dishonest and threatening and taking us for fools with every conversation we had with them. I suspect as we were buyers and not paying their fees directly then they didn't care but we will at some point look to sell the property and if they were the only Agent in Chelmsford I wouldn't use them again.

Fenn Wright