Mar 05,2015
By: 'Amy'
Mar 05,2015
1st Lets have not given me my security deposit and will not explain why. Time and time againthey tell me they have processed my bank transfer yet I have received nothing (despite clarifying my bank details twice). They refuse to explain where my money is and why there are difficulties, and will not tell me which deposit protection scheme they are using (I suspect none). During my tenancy I incurred issues with my washing machine and boiler that were not attended to in a timely manner, and the replacement washing machine leaked water and was incredibly difficult to open and close. The application fees were cheapet than most and yhe rent wasn't terrible, but I would hapily have payed more for a better service. AVOID.

1st Lets