Aug 05,2011
Aug 05,2011
My first experience of renting having always had my own properties was for me a daunting prospect! Having lived in the local area for a number of years I had heard of the reputation of Claire Lloyd Properties and made my way to visit them. I sat down with Claire Lloyd who explained the process and instantly put me at ease, especially as I am a single parent. Claire was quick to understand what kind of property I would like and within our first meeting arranged a viewing which is now my home. The girls in the office have been brilliant in keeping me informed every step of the way, replying instantly to any questions I have. I would have no hesitations in recommending Claire and her team, who provide an excellent professional yet friendly service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury