Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
I have used Claire Lloyd properties now for over 10 years, and I have always found them to be extremely professional in the way they conduct business. If you have any problems within the property they are straight on to it and respond very quickly and the issue is resolved in the fastest possible time. Unfortunately I am moving away from CLP this time as my wife and I are separating and needed a house qucikly but as soon as I can I will look to move back under the CLP wings as I know that from experience I will get the very best service that is on offer in the Aylesbury lettings arena. CLP are truely the most professional and best business to deal with in the Aylesbury area for lettings. I will always recommend them to anybody extremely highly.

I would personally like to thank all the staff at CLP for looking after me so well during my time with them.

Ben Housego

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury