Jul 26,2011
By: 'Garry'
Jul 26,2011
I left the RAF in 2010 but needed to stay in the Aylesbury area in order for my daughter to complete her A Levels. After visiting numerous Letting Agents in the area, I opted to use the services of Claire Lloyd initially based on the friendly and informative way they dealt with my enquiry; turned out to be an excellent choice! It was heartening to know that each time I required some assistance Claire Lloyd responded immediately to my telephone calls and emails. They were at all times professional and when it came time to move out they expertly guided me through the whole process, the handover of the house was painless and my rent deposit was returned quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with such a proficient organisation whose employees were at all times courteous and knowledgeable.

Claire Lloyd Properties