May 16,2011
May 16,2011
I had heard from many different people that CLP were the best agents around. After a lot of messing around and upset caused by other agents, I did not want to deal with anyone but CLP. Dealing with CLP is always perfect. My calls and emails are always replied to immediately and whoever answers the phone is always polite and so helpful. Claire showed us round the property on the viewing and it was so lovely that she was so interested in our situation and she was always honest and gave us really helpful advice. There was a small leak when I first moved in to the property and a plumber was on the doorstep half an hour later! Brilliant service! I will always deal with CLP, they are so friendly and helpful. Thank you CLP team for all you have done. I'm sure the couple of issues I have at the moment will get resolved very soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury