Oct 10,2013
By: 'Geoff'
Oct 10,2013
I would not ordinarily leave comments on a site like this but I wanted to just say how pleased we are with the service we receive as Landlords. We own a house in Portsmouth which we bought specifically to rent out - we had never done this before, this was our first dip into the world of rental as a landlord, having only ever been tenants most of our lives - I telephoned several agents to enquire about fees and to ask what was involved. Most seemed totally disinterested but New Era spent more than 20 minutes explaining to me the various legal aspects, particularly because our house would be considered an HMO - I had no idea what this meant at the time. I was persuaded by their local knowledge and we signed up. Within a few days the house had rented at full asking price. That was nearly 3 years ago and we have never once had a problem.OK, much of that could be because we stumbled on great tenants (which is a major factor) but we are really pleased with the service we get. One lady in the office has been there more than 40 years, I think that speaks volumes. Take notice all of you other agents in Portsmouth & Southsea - visit New Era and take a leaf out of their book for customer service. I do not work for New Era nor know anyone from New Era as a friend - in fact i pay them each month so I am certainly not promoting them for any other reason than they are genuinely good people. 5*****

New Era Agency