Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
This is the worst agency ever! Do not go to them if you are looking to rent! They treat you like crap! As soon as you give your notice they are on your back constantly! I have always left properties in a good clean condition when I have moved. New era treats you like you are lying and for some reason think you want to leave the house in a mess...hello I actually want my deposit back!

The decided to do an inspection2 weeks before we were due to leave...then complained the house was not tidy! I told them a day before they came round we were packing and there were boxes everywhere! Waste of everyone\'s time! Now they are constantly ringing and sending letters to remind me! I\'m not thick and I\'m not a child....I know what needs to be done and I would have more time to do it if they stopped hounding me!

I have never had this experience before....so not let through them they are absolutely pathetic!
By: David Corkerton
Dec 21, 2012
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, we do not know which property this relates to or who you are, as you have not identified either of these so cannot comment on the allegations made or provide a balanced account to a third party. When we do a pre-check out inspection the aim is always to try to be helpful so as to expedite the speedy return of the deposit, nothing more and nothing less. If you feel aggrieved rather than putting anonymous comments on a public site which can paint a one sided picture, please contact us to discuss the matter face to face. If you call us, we will try to resolve your concerns to everybodys satisfaction.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of New Era Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of New Era Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for New Era Agency Office 1