Oct 16,2012
Oct 16,2012
This is the worst agency ever! Do not go to them if you are looking to rent! They treat you like crap! As soon as you give your notice they are on your back constantly! I have always left properties in a good clean condition when I have moved. New era treats you like you are lying and for some reason think you want to leave the house in a mess...hello I actually want my deposit back!

The decided to do an inspection2 weeks before we were due to leave...then complained the house was not tidy! I told them a day before they came round we were packing and there were boxes everywhere! Waste of everyone\'s time! Now they are constantly ringing and sending letters to remind me! I\'m not thick and I\'m not a child....I know what needs to be done and I would have more time to do it if they stopped hounding me!

I have never had this experience before....so not let through them they are absolutely pathetic!
By: Anita
Jul 21, 2017
THEY ARE THE WORST. I am shocked on how horrible to treat students, I feel like I've been rubbed. They all nice to your face but once you're leaving them they will take advantage of you BADLY. I and my friends left the house in perfect condition and they ended up complaining about little things and kept saying the houses wasn't cleaned well enough! I promise you the house was perfectly fine. They took a HUGE amount of our deposit which they said will go towards a cleaner and towards them. They are so unfair and dealt with the situation badly. ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY. They are super rude and have caused so much stress not only for me but my family too. Honestly, do not go with them I've never felt so violated in my life.

-New Era Agency Portsmouth
-The property lived in: 59 Hudson Road
By: David Corkerton
Dec 21, 2012
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, we do not know which property this relates to or who you are, as you have not identified either of these so cannot comment on the allegations made or provide a balanced account to a third party. When we do a pre-check out inspection the aim is always to try to be helpful so as to expedite the speedy return of the deposit, nothing more and nothing less. If you feel aggrieved rather than putting anonymous comments on a public site which can paint a one sided picture, please contact us to discuss the matter face to face. If you call us, we will try to resolve your concerns to everybodys satisfaction.

New Era Agency