Feb 19,2008
Feb 19,2008
I agree with Saumagne, it would appear I was also a tenant at the same address as the problems discussed seem all too familar. I would avoid them like the plague. They are the most unscrupulous letting agency I know of.

I moved out 4 months ago and am still fighting to get my deposit back (through small claims). One of the employees, Becky, likes to threaten you and harasses tenants. Just a visit to their office in Bracknell will show you just how unprofessional they are!
By: srbm
Nov 07, 2008
I did not refuse to pay, you refused to return my deposit. You were taken to court and you were ordered by the judge to return of part of the deposit and you sent me a cheque. I do not think you can call this "losing my case". I did feel harassed and threatened by Becky - you now say you are taking legal advice. Its this yet another threat? When will it end? Many tenants in the building were unhappy with your treatment and lack of building maintenance. Reading Council are fully aware of how you treat tenants and how your properties are not maintained. There seem to be plenty of complaints on this website many regarding the same issues. If you had as much enthusiasm for customer service as you had for going to court you would probably be a good company!
By: 2sides2astory
May 06, 2008
Small claims court was needed because you damaged the flat and refused to pay for it - the judge made you pay!!!! - you thought you should pay nothing after damaging the flat!!!!! You should also abide by your tenancy agreement that is what it is therefore. Sour grapes I guess because you lost your court case by being so unreasonable. Will also take legal advice because of lies you have printed about 'Becky'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Forrest Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Forrest Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Forrest Property Services Office 1