Jun 29,2010
Jun 29,2010
All they know how to do is threaten you with legal action all the time. Every comment I have read here testifies to that. If you are a landlord, read these comments, your tenants will be mistreated! If you are a prospective tenant, don't pay them one pence, run as quickly as you can through that door and don't look back. Your bank account will thank you!
By: Nozza
Feb 23, 2011
I feel for you - I am now experiencing very similar problems. I'm wondering if you might be able to help me - we have no idea what to do and are currently looking at legal action. We're wondering if we might be in the same property where you had your bad experience and we are looking to have an informal chat/email with anyone that might be able to back us up!

Wish we had read your review before it got this far!!
By: 2sides2astory
Jan 06, 2011
I'm sorry you feel you have had a bad experience - we act on behalf of the Landlords and do as instructed - Legal action is generally only discussed when rent hasn't been paid prior to instructing solicitors to recover any outstanding debts - I guess if you paid your rent and looked after the flat then all would be fine and no mention of any legal proceedings.

Forrest Property Services