Oct 01,2008
Oct 01,2008
I have rented 3 properties through these guys over the last 5 years and the are awsome. They are proffessional, friendly and flexible. I guess I never had any bad dealings with them because I treated them with respect and they treated me with respect in return. I think they do a great job and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone - well done girls keep up the good work!!!
By: previous tenant
Nov 15, 2011
That correct- I move out and they send me letter to pay more then 2000 pound for stuppid things. Im going to fight now with them
By: dave
Aug 21, 2009
Clearly an employee of forrest.
Jan 22, 2009
I take it you have the hots for them! They're ok while you are still renting from them but look out once you leave their 'service' (Forrest Property Services is an oxymoron - their idea of service means finding creative ways of taking your money and you pay them for their thinking)
By: srbm
Nov 07, 2008
You have either been very lucky or have dealt with some really, really bad letting companies in the past!
As long as you keep paying them and don't ask them to maintain the building you live in so you don't have to live with leaking roofs, suffer mould contaminated bathrooms, dangerous electrics, uneven paving and don't ever ask for your deposit back then you wouldn't have any bad dealings with them. To me though, that doesn't seem to be treating the tenant with much respect!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Forrest Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Forrest Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Forrest Property Services Office 1