Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
Simply awful. When I came to view the flat the current tenant actually WARNED me about communicating with Move With Us and I now know why. It has been nothing but stress. Here are a handful of issues I have had to deal with:
Didn\'t tell me my background check was successful (my flat mate text me 2 weeks later because they told him instead...)
3 months to fix a broken toilet
Current dramas of trying to get my deposit back
Constant \'we\'ll call you back\' or ¢â‚¬Ëœkeep you updated'... never do

It may not sound like much but it all builds up. It is just so much hard work to deal with this company and I will be actively avoiding any properties under their \'care\' going forward. Part of the reason I moved out was due to their poor service. Absolutely would not recommend.
If they communicated to me as promised, the experience would have been a whole lot better.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Move with us Office 1! To leave a new review of Move with us Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Move with us Office 1