Jul 28,2010
Jul 28,2010
I used Acorn to let my flat, have had nothing but problems all the way. When the latest tenant vacated, I was told the property was okay, just needed a clean. Biggest understatement ever, the flat was filthy, carpets ruined, wallpaper ruined where she had cats, no permission was ever given, how you could miss cats on an inspeection beats me. There were items of furniture left behind, so much for the inventory check. They can't even do that properly, they were useless at chasing up for monies, the tenant did not pay the last months rental and wanted to use the deposit, 5 weeks down the line I still haven't received this nor have I received a response to my letter of compliant. This don't care attitude makes me mad. There are plenty of other estate agents, don't use this one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn Estate Agents Office 1