Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Ian Bowden came and viewed my property in order to market it and gain a suitable tenant. He seemed very knowledgeable and professional when I met him at the property. It became apparent that I had become duped into believing him, and thinking that he was a trustworthy person. He took people to the house whom he knew to have dogs despite the fact that I had stipulated no pets. He lied about suitable tenants.
He took the deposit from the tenants despite my request not to do so, as I am in my own Tenants Deposit Scheme. He said he had paid it into his own scheme. I don\'t think he did, he used it as an excuse to hold onto the funds. It took weeks to get the money back from him. He wrote a cheque which bounced. Then he said that he paid the money into my bank account as a faster payment. Needless to say he hadn\'t but tried to blame his bank for making a mistake.
He was extremely rude to me, he put the phone down on me on one occasion. The only way I managed to get the tenants deposit was by going into his office and waiting for him. I threatened him with the Police, as what he done was nothing less than fraud. Even after that he paid the money back in two instalments, having told me he had paid the deposit and the outstanding amount of rent owing to me as part of the first month\'s rental. In actual fact the money owing to me was missing. In all this man is nothing less than dodgy and deceitful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of McKenzie Bowdens Leighton Buzzard! To leave a new review of McKenzie Bowdens Leighton Buzzard, please click the link below !
Write a review for McKenzie Bowdens Leighton Buzzard