Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
Ian Bowden is an accomplished con artist who successfully duped me and my husband into trusting him. It wasn\'t until we had moved in to the property and got back the tenancy agreement that we realised he had changed the rent amount on our paperwork and FORGED my signature on that page. I always take great care to initial each page of a contract and it is plainly obvious that the writing on this page is a copy of my handwriting, not the genuine article. He also failed to lodge our deposit with a scheme as well as continuously misrepresenting information between us and the landlord. I have reported his fraudulent activity to the police so with any luck, he will be stopped from putting people through such misery before long.
Nothing could persuade me to trust an agent who thinks nothing of conducting illegal activity to secure business.
Attached Files
By: AnnoyedMK
Dec 02, 2013
Update: after seeing this comment, Mr Bowden contacted us and apologised for his actions, produced a new contract and eventually placed our deposit in the correct protection scheme. He has asked me to remove my review on this site though that does not appear to be possible. I am happy to report that so far there has been no further unprofessional behaviour on his part.

McKenzie Bowdens