May 16,2013
May 16,2013
I used this company - as a landlord I was constantly having to call them to chase every issue. For one problem I called 6 times over a 2 week period before it was resolved. They are charlatans of the highest order - I had to instruct them NEVER to send a plumber/electrician etc to the flat for repairs or inspection because the prices they billed for even a simple 5 minute job were extortionate. Luckily I have friends in the building trade and used them, when I explained the amounts I had been charged for the work done my friends (subject matter experts) laughed, shook their heads and said I had been ROYALY RIPPED OFF!

At every stage the office staff seemed disinterested, there is NO office continuity, you speak to one person, think an issue is resolved then next week another calls you up about the same thing - they don\'t communicate about work at all - far too busy drinking tea and fluttering eyelids from what I saw.

Countrywide have now bought them out - poison chalice methinks
Better Customer facing staff Better management to control staff incompetence and arrogance Better facilities management to control outlandish repair costs from \"their in house\" tradesmen

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 3! To leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Scotland Office 3