Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
Merchant Lettings is, without a doubt, the most dishonest and blatantly money-grubbing business I have ever had the misfortune of getting involved with. The staff were downright rude the few times I called with a repair request, and treated me like it was beneath their dignity to even speak to me. Upon moving out, they informed me that they would be keeping my entire deposit, because I\'d \'ruined\' furniture, and I\'d left the place filthy and crawling with bugs. I kept that flat spotless, and when I moved out, I took a day off work to clean it. The item of furniture had been broken a long time, and I had called repeatedly to have it replaced. I sent a letter to the MD. No response. I finally had my lawyer send them a letter, to which the MD grudgingly replied. I ended up only getting some of my deposit back. The entire experience was horrendous. Do not touch them with a barge pole.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 3! To leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Scotland Office 3