Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
Use this estate agent at your peril!!! This is truly the worst EA I have ever come across and I will never use them to buy or sell a house, ever. Thankfully I have just withdrawn from a purchase and glad not to have to deal with them anymore. They are arrogant, unprofessional, pushy, poorly trained and demonstrate the worst levels of customer service I have ever experienced, I genuinely wonder how this company survives. Rather than try to mediate between ourselves and a difficult vendor, they just let us walk away after we became increasingly frustrated with an uneasonable vendor. They were totally unbothered about losing this sale - clearly they must be selling hundreds of properties a week to take this attitude, although I hardly think that possible given how bad they are!
By: Nigel Seabridge
Apr 30, 2013
Utter rubbish - we worked incredibly hard to save the sale for you but as you wanted to renegotiate the sale price our vendor was not willing to accept a reduction - we have to accept the vendors instructions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 2! To leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas C Adams Office 2