Nov 05,2010
Nov 05,2010
I was going to rent a house from the Chester branch. My family new the landlord and she was happy for me to rent the property until it was sold.

After I had submitted the paper work they found fault with everything so in the end I agreed to pay 6 months rent up front, they said they had to check with the landlord that this was ok, the staff didn't do this they came back to me and said that the landlord didn't want to deal with it. This was a lie they hadn't contacted her. They turned me down for rent as they thought I wouldn't leave the property after the 6 months. They didn't even do ref checks on me. That is discrimination, they had only met me once they are an untrustworthy branch. Never again will I deal with them and I hope they get shut down or the staff get the sack. They have no customer service and are very very rude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 2! To leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas C Adams Office 2