Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
JVR properties were a disaster from start to finish do not go near them! They gladly took their commission every month, but did little else. Tenants were told to do their own inventory then send it in to them, did not undertake regular property inspections, took forever to pay rent in to our account, didn\'t give tenants any details of out of hours contacts, never responded to calls or emails unless prompted numerous times and to end it all didn\'t even bother to turn up for the check out of the tenants and didn\'t bother to call. I had to go to their office myself for the keys and do what they were paid for. When I phoned to complain I was asked to put it in writing which I did over 2 weeks ago and have still not had the courtesy of a reply! Their website is way out of date listing offices that they don\'t even have anymore and references that have been there for years! Maybe if the owners lived in this country they would have a better idea of what is going on, though somehow I don\'t think they care! DO NOT USE JVR!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JVR Properties Office 1