Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
Their own terms and conditions stated in the lease documents were not followed by JVR from the outset. They attempt to charge spurious, invented costs to the tenant at every opportunity, from before the lease is signed until after the property is vacated. They refused to let me enter the property on the date I requested, despite the previous tenant leaving the week before. They advised that this was due to the flat being professionally cleaned (something I have not doubt the previous tenant was charged for). However when I moved in it was filthy (food stains, cat hair, mould etc) and the vast majority of fixtures and fittings were in a poor state of repair. On more than one occasion they did not even know the address of the property. Repairs were poorly executed and even then only after
hassling them (otherwise they were ignored). They were rude and condescending at best throughout my dealings with them. They are the worst agents I have had the displeasure of dealing with and I would have given them 0 out of 5 but unfortunately this was not an option.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JVR Properties Office 1