Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I have been lettin the property I live in for over 3 years now. I always dealt with the Musselburgh branch who where always on the ball and very welcoming. Since moving I now have to deal with gorgie, since this has happened they have dragged there heals with repairs etc. 3 months ago my landlord decided to leave Jvr and I have been very lucky that he is letting me to still continue renting with him. Since the notice was handed in my rent apparently has been nearly two weeks late but instead of gettin Intouch with myself, they contact my landlord who in turn contacts me! I find the staff to be very rude and don\'t care about there tenants, I will NEVER be going through Jvr in future and will defo advise that anyone deciding to go through JVR that you don\'t!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JVR Properties Office 1