Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
JVR Properties are unprofessional and rude. After dutifully paying my £95 "admin fee" I have since found out this is illegal In scotland. When I contacted Shelter Scotland, they advised me. JVR had to cheek to state that I had never been an applicant!!!. Luckily I could prove the fact I had paid this money.

Ive just been through this process, and yes, as expected.. they were rude etc etc.. But if you can prove the £95 they charged you for admin and credit checks then they have to pay you back. Make sure you do this, its only taken me 2 weeks. They are an awful agency and treat customers awfully (The ones that are aware of their rights anyway!!) sarah
Never. I have reported them to Trading standards and I urge everyone else to do the same.
By: Mcdodo
Sep 06, 2012
I have had good dealings with jvr properties but I would like to point out that the admin fee has no become illegal yet as no one knows when this will go ahead it will be this year but it hasn't yet went along. I have recently moved out of my property with jvr and I am no staying in a different property which is with a different agency and this agency charges £200 for an application fee. If you are going to bad mouth the company get the facts right about what will be happening with legal issues. I have found jvr very friendly and helpful everyone tries there hardest to get you into the property as soon as possible. Apps fees are still legal at the moment Sarah you may have got yours back but probably because jvr have really good staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JVR Properties Office 1