Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
I cannot but rate this agent zero if allowed. They are rude and are thieves, they are bad for repairs, they simply will not respond to your mails. And when we moved out they formed all sort of lies from claiming we took things that were not in the house to saying we spoilt an irritating toaster that I never touched. They will do anything and tell any lies to keep your deposit. We have written in to complain about their extortionate charging for professional cleaning which was not used when we came in as I had to wash dirty toilet myself, still no reply after 2 weeks. They also charge administrative fees of over £100 pound after we moved out, when asked what it was for, they said for contacting us after moving out and getting workmen to clean the house after charging separately for this. I won't recommend them to my enemy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of JVR Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JVR Properties Office 1