Apr 16,2013
Apr 16,2013
I have been involved with Westbrookes and other similar agents in the Nottinghm.we have visited a lot of properties and found them to be very helpful. I have read a lot of the reviews and cannot fault the efforts that have been made. We recently met Jamie at the Nottingham investors meeting (nottinghsm property investors network - pin) and Jamie has been great and very enthusiastic. I can understand why I have been ASKED to leave a review because usually only people with negative views look to leave feedback on a review site. So, I have no hesitation in recommending Westbrookes to anyone looking for a pro-active agent and a fresh approach to selling.
By: Westbrookes
Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for your review Mr Khan, im sure you have probably seen Jamie since but he is no longer with Westbrookes but is still a friend of teh company and actually came into see us yesterday. Best of luck with your investments and we look forward to helping you again soon. Ashley is now sitting in Jamies desk and im sure he will be delighted to help you in due course.
Andrew @ the team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington