Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I am a local contractor trading as Abul Homes, ive been a tenant through westbrookes for the best part of 5 years. I have been lucky enough to become part of the westbrookes team as they use me as there maintenance contractor. Since becoming a member of the team my business is growing rapidly due to the portfolio that westbrookes have and there desire to fulfil needs of the tenants and landlords also. I don\'t believe the last review is written in truth as is probably wrote by an ex employee!!!!
Some of my clients have written reviews already and I can assure that these are real people!!
I believe if it wasn\'t for the way in which westbrookes manage there business there would be a lot of empty homes in the area aswell as a lot more people on dhss struggling to get a roof over there head.

As a tenant of westbrooke before I became a contractor, any issue was always resolved quickly and fairly and still is to this day, I believe if I ever reached a hard time in my tenancy the staff would do there upmost to help me resolve any issue. Continue with what you do best westbrookes as everything is appreciated, thanks!!!!!
By: Westbrookes
Mar 06, 2013
Hi Andy, Thanks for your excellent review and whilst you are a contractor it is nice to see that you are happy as a tenant.

If any landlord or local owner is looking for any work to be done on their property Abul Homes are worth a call - their contact details are (07980) 021858.

With regards to your comment on the previous review, thankyou for bringing this to our attention it most certainly is an ex-employee and we are speaking to all agents regarding this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington