Feb 26,2013
By: 'Suzy C'
Feb 26,2013
I\'ve recently started to invest in property and Westbrookes helped me let my 1st and 2nd property. I also purchased my 3rd property through them. They have signposted me to an excellent solicitor and mortgage broker. Put me in touch with a good project manager but all these things are not without challenges. The property game is not for the feint hearted, its about communication even if its gets difficult. People don\'t always do what they say but its a good idea to let people rectify alleged mistakes and move on. Westbrookes have always been fair and very flexible in their approach to re-negotiating a deal that always achieves a \'win win\' result for all concerned. Overall I am very happy with Westbrookes and the service they provide. The property market is changing all the time so I suggest to those with very negative comments to do their own \'due diligence\' before venturing down this path of landlord/investor.

401 Aspley Lane  , Nottingham